Make sure you have convenient, easy access to your garage door or gated entrance with a Chamberlain 950D remote. This multi-function, one-button garage door opener remote features Security+ rolling code technology for the ultimate in safety and security. Security+ sends a new code to the unit each time it is used, making it one of the most advanced remotes on the market. This versatile Chamberlain garage door opener remote can also be used to turn on lights or small appliances inside your home from an outside location.
The Chamberlain 950D is easy to program and easy to operate. With a one-button touch feature, it makes entering and leaving your property easy, all from the comfort of your vehicle. Because it's the exact same model as the Chamberlain 950CD (the manufacturer changed the part number during production), it can be used as a replacement or compliment to that version. There is also a keychain version of the Chamberlain 950D: the 890MAX model.
This convenient Chamberlain garage door opener is designed to work with several garage door and gate models. If your motorhead features a purple "Learn" button or if your original remote control has black buttons, the 950D is right for you. It works with Chamberlain garage doors manufactured after June 1, 2005 or those classified as "D" models, as well. It comes with a 5-year 3-volt battery for added convenience.
The Chamberlain 950D remote is a good choice if:
- You have a security gate that's compatible with a one-button remote
- You're interested in rolling security codes for extra protection
- Your garage door opener motorhead has a purple "Learn" button
- Your original remote control featured black buttons
- You have a Chamberlain garage door opener that was manufactured after June 1, 2005
- You have a "D" model Chamberlain garage door opener