Make sure you have easy access to your garage at all times with a Chamberlain garage door opener remote. The Chamberlain model 950CD is a basic one-button remote that isn't exactly basic; it can also be used to turn on lights or small appliances inside your home. This versatile little garage door remote features an easy-to-grip surface and one long button that eliminates confusion so you don't have to fumble around to find the right one.
Featuring innovative technology that carries signals on a 315 MHz frequency, the Chamberlain 950CD can even be used on a security gate. Because programming this remote control garage door opener is so easy (all you need to do is press the purple "Learn" button on your garage door opener and press the button on your remote within 30 seconds), your whole system will be up and running in minutes. Whether you're replacing a lost or broken garage remote or you're adding one to your collection so someone else can access your garage or your gate, the Chamberlain 950CD is the way to go. If you're not sure whether your garage door opener is compatible with this model, check the color of the "Learn" button on your unit; if it's purple, you're good to go.
The Chamberlain 950CD one-button remote control comes with a five-year 3-volt battery that's made to last. If battery replacement is ever necessary, a CR2032 is an affordable piece that your remote was made to use.
This Chamberlain garage door opener remote might be the right choice for you if:
How to Use Model 950CD Single Function Security Remote Control:
- Your garage door opener has a purple "Learn" button or operates at 315 MHz
- You need a reliable, durable garage door remote
- You have a security gate without a remote that's compatible with the 950CD
- Your original remote control has black buttons
- Your Chamberlain garage door opener was made after June 1, 2005 or is a "D" model
To Erase All Codes From Motor Unit Memory
- Press and release the “learn” button on the motor unit. The learn indicator light will glow steadily for 30 seconds.
- Within 30 seconds, press and hold the button on the hand-held remote.
- Release the button when the motor unit light blinks. It has leaned the code. If light bulbs are not installed, two clicks will be heard
To deactivate any unwanted remote, first erase all codes:
Press and hold the “learn” button on motor unit until the learn indicator light goes out (approximately 6 seconds). All previous codes are now erased. Reprogram each remote or keyless entry you wish to use.