Whether it's to protect your automobile or used for work at a warehouse, a garage fulfills many roles. Through our 35 years of experience, we at North Shore Commercial Door understand that a garage can be used for storage, as a hangout or to protect assets. That's why it's imperative to keep the weather from negatively influencing your garage's condition. With that in mind we offer the Finishline Garage Door Bead End Weather Seal PN2922. Important points about this product include:
- PN2922 is meant to fit most Finishline home and commercial garages.
- Made of rubber
- Color is Black (originally it was made in Gray so your old seal may be gray.)
- It is sold in specific lengths and you choose the amount you need.
- The bead end of the seal measures 0.125 inches in diameter aka 1/8 inch.
- The Width of the seal uninstalled, laying flat is 4 inches.
- Manufacture Part Number PN2922 (also released under part number E3564-BL-W)
If you have any questions, the staff at North Shore Commercial Door will be happy to help you. Don't leave your property at the mercy of the elements and nature. Get the Finishline Garage Door Bead End Weather Seal PN2922 today.
QUESTION: how long is this part? my garage door is approximately 14-15 feet long, but no length is specified in the product description by None N 9/6/2016
STAFF ANSWER: We sell this by the foot. by Taylor M a
QUESTION: What colors do they come in? by None N 8/2/2016
ANSWER: The bead I received was black; I don't know if any other color is available. by Francis B a
ANSWER: Black, by Herand S a
ANSWER: Mine was black and I think that's the only color by CLEM Z a
QUESTION: My original weatherstripping was 3 inches wide, will the PN2922 that is 4 inches wide work? by Harry H 7/21/2016
STAFF ANSWER: As long as the bead matches your current seal this would work with no problem. by Taylor M a
QUESTION: does it come in three inch widths? by None N 9/23/2015
STAFF ANSWER: No this seal only comes 4 inches by Matthew O a