Garage door bottom seals are an important feature on garage doors and North Shore Commercial Door Co. has these T Vinyl weather seals in stock. These 3 3/4" seals fit garage doors manufactured by: Amarr, Arm-R-Lite, CHI, Clopay, DBCI, Deldon, Gadco, Martin, Raynor, Richard Wilcox, and Safeway garage doors. You must make sure the T portion of the old seal is the same dimension of the seal sold by North Shore which is 5/16".
The T rubber seal is constructed using durable, black EPDM synthetic Vinyl. The advantages of using these seals is that they stay soft and flexible to temperatures to 65 degrees below zero Fahrenheit, they conform to uneven floors with over one inch compression, contact ensures a tight seal, you will save money by reducing energy loss year round and these seals can be installed quickly and easily. North Shore Commercial Doors sells these seals by the foot so when ordering, you will need to specify the number of feet that you are purchasing.
• Sold by the foot - provide length desired (in feet) in box above
• 3 3/4" in width
• T Height is 5/16", T width is 1/16"
• Stays soft and flexible to -65°F
• Conforms to uneven floors with over 1" compression
• Contact insures tight seal
• Saves money by reducing energy loss year round
• Installs quickly and easily in just minutes
For other styles of garage door bottom seal, click here