Genie 302357T Garage Door Opener Screw Drive Coupler
For a quick and effective repair to your Genie garage door opener, consider purchasing this Genie screw drive coupler from North Shore Commercial Door. Find out more about this product by referencing our helpful Questions section below.
- Attaches rail assembly to motor head
- Mounts to the rear of the garage door opener and fits into the motor head
- Can be used with clutchless screw drive openers
- Genuine Genie replacement part
- Part number: 302357T
- Note: The most common symptom of a stripped screw coupler is a grinding noise coming from the rear of the motor head. This means that the motor is turning but the screw is not. Remove your coupler and check if it is stripped or has lost its threading.
QUESTION: Besides the screw not turing, how do you know the coupler is stripped? by None N 10/28/2014
ANSWER: All you have to do is give it a quick visual inspection. A stripped coupler will have one side rounded out. The other side will likely retain the shape you see in the picture provided. by Aaron M a
ANSWER: In my case, I ordered a coupler and a clutch plate. The coupler was fine, but the clutch plate was disintegrating and the clutch plate is all I had to replace. by Birch D a
ANSWER: If the screw isn't turning at all, it might not be the coupler. When the garage door goes down properly, but won't raise back up I know it is stripped. It only gets rounded out on one side every time. The side with the force that is driving it back up. by John M a
ANSWER: remove the track from the motor. Mine was in several pieces and fell out. by Cody S a
QUESTION: Will this work with genie Model 2060L-07/M? And is this part made of metal? by Chris N 3/31/2014
QUESTION: I have a Genie garage door opener model ACSR3G, screw drive. it was built after 1993. Which model screw drive coupler and carriage assembly do I need?<br /><br />jim by Jim S 10/7/2013
ANSWER: I used the part above.<br />It fit perfectly and is still working fine. <br />Caveat: I'm at work and not sure what the model number of the door opener is.<br />..... by T O a