At North Shore Commercial Door, we’re committed to providing the best garage door openers for our customers. If you have vertical lift sectional doors or small rolling doors, the LiftMaster MJ5011U commercial garage door opener is an excellent choice for a heavy-duty garage door opener. This jackshaft operator complies with local codes and makes it easier and safer to operate large commercial doors on a regular basis.
A two-year warranty is included in your purchase. To find out more about this product or get garage door openers reviews, see our "Questions" app below to get direct answers from our staff and from other users.
Above this description, and below the "add to cart" button you will find a pdf file of the product manual that you can download for this Liftmaster MJ. The MJ5011 by liftmaster will not disappoint!
• UL325-2010 provides safety feature for monitored entrapment capability
• UL-listed and UL-labeled to comply with regulations and codes
• Solid-state medium-duty logic circuit board with three-button station for open/close/stop functionality
• Powerful 1/2 HP, 115V single-phase motor with instant reverse, capacitor start, and overload protection
• Easy emergency manual operation using a floor level disconnect
• Heavy-duty solenoid-actuated brake
• Accepts up to 20 Security+ remote controls and unlimited DIP switch remote controls.
• Safety sensors included with our Lift Master MJ-5011 Jackshaft commmercial garage opener
• Sprocket for Torsion shaft included (specify 1" or 1-1/4" diameter torsion bar on order form)
QUESTION: Will any internet gateway work with this opener? by None N 1/13/2017
STAFF ANSWER: no it will not you would need a logic 5 opener. by Taylor M a
QUESTION: will this opener work on my 14 ft high x 20 ft wide Insulated door ? by Dan S 11/15/2016
ANSWER: yes it will, and do a very good job by Dale B a
ANSWER: Yes it will. That is the same size door that I have on my shop and it works well. by Jason H a
ANSWER: Yes that is the same size of door that I have and it grate by Mark R a
QUESTION: I have auto repair dealer with roll up door h.10feet wide 12 feet should i use lift master 3950 or mj5011u oh the shaft is 11/4 in? by bich t 9/29/2016
ANSWER: We are a car dealer also, have the 3950 mounted on one of our 4 doors. It is by far better than the track and chain systems on the other doors. Our doors are the same size as yours. Only advice is to buy the bumpers for the top, so it puts preload on the door cables when the door is fully open. If you dont you run the risk of the cables unwinding, thats not fun. by joe h a
STAFF ANSWER: Hello,<br />Either one would work I would probably stick with the 3950 by Taylor M a
QUESTION: Will this work on a 10 x 14 sectional door? I have the hollow no key rod on my torsion springs by None N 8/2/2016
ANSWER: Sorry but I did not use this unit on a door <br />Thanks Dwain by dwain L a
ANSWER: Works perfect on my 12x14 with your same setup. by Andy L a
ANSWER: Yes, this will work great on that size door. Here is a link a better option made by Manaras: <a href="http://www.northshorecommercialdoor.com/manaras-opera-mj-commercial-garage-door-opener.html" target="_blank">http://www.northshorecommercialdoor.com/manaras-opera-mj-commercial-garage-door-opener.html</a> by R E a
ANSWER: Absolutely it will work by Dale B a
ANSWER: I used it on my 12 x 16 foot door with the hollow rod. I inserted a tight fitting sold rod into the hollow shaft about 3 feet. Made a shim the size of the hollow shaft for the sprocket. It worked good. by Dean E a