Liftmaster MJ 5011U Commercial Garage Door Opener Medium-Duty Jackshaft Operator
Product Manual Available
At North Shore Commercial Door, we’re committed to providing the best garage door openers for our customers. If you have vertical lift sectional doors or small rolling doors, the LiftMaster MJ5011U commercial garage door opener is an excellent choice for a heavy-duty garage door opener. This jackshaft operator complies with local codes and makes it easier and safer to operate large commercial doors on a regular basis.
A two-year warranty is included in your purchase. To find out more about this product or get garage door openers reviews, see our "Questions" app below to get direct answers from our staff and from other users.
Above this description, and below the "add to cart" button you will find a pdf file of the product manual that you can download for this Liftmaster MJ. The MJ5011 by liftmaster will not disappoint!
• UL325-2010 provides safety feature for monitored entrapment capability
• UL-listed and UL-labeled to comply with regulations and codes
• Solid-state medium-duty logic circuit board with three-button station for open/close/stop functionality
• Powerful 1/2 HP, 115V single-phase motor with instant reverse, capacitor start, and overload protection
• Easy emergency manual operation using a floor level disconnect
• Heavy-duty solenoid-actuated brake
• Accepts up to 20 Security+ remote controls and unlimited DIP switch remote controls.
• Safety sensors included with our Lift Master MJ-5011 Jackshaft commmercial garage opener
• Sprocket for Torsion shaft included (specify 1" or 1-1/4" diameter torsion bar on order form)
Comments / Questions
QUESTION: is the MJ5011U combatable with MyQ ? by None N 2/25/2014
STAFF ANSWER: Sorry, not at this time. by Matthew O a
QUESTION: i currently have a MJ 5011 E unit......what is the differece in that and the U model here \ i need another one for another door here and would like to add the same unit...thx...i will also need another air hose opener kit so the cars can run oner it and the door will open...thx.....ray boteler by raymond b 1/20/2014
STAFF ANSWER: Please call us at 440-366-6112 for assistance establishing the correct commercial operator for you. Thank you. by Matthew O a
QUESTION: does this come with remote openers & sensors ? by None N 12/30/2013
ANSWER: Yes by T A a
STAFF ANSWER: It comes with sensor but you will need to order remotes separately . by Matthew O a
QUESTION: How can I make this opener work with a Lodi role up door that has a stationary 1 inch shaft? by Terry T 12/23/2013
ANSWER: Mark at north shore, he supplied me with my door, not too pricey, tricky to install. by ezio r a
STAFF ANSWER: For the best help with your commercial opener selection, please call our sales staff at 440-366-6112. Anyone that answers should be able to assist you. by Matthew O a
ANSWER: You will need an adapter gear to attach to the end at the opener unit end. by ezio r a