North Shore Commercial Door is proud to bring to market, the WHY EVO remote control. This transmitter is the first truly universal transmitter
on the market with the ability to work on up to four different garage doors/gates . This remote is compact, and is smaller than a business card. The Why Evo Remote can fit comfortably on your key chain with the included lanyard or it comes with a sleak holster for you to easily clip it to the visor of your car or truck. The choice is yours!
The Why EVO is compatible with most major brands (See Product highlights below), works like the built in visor remote ( HomeLink® ) that come pre-installed on newer model cars. The best part of this remote is being able to program a different brand operator to each button, thus eliminating the clutter of having multiple remotes for different properties.
The Why Evo Remote can Clone
your existing remotes through some very easy and quick programming steps that the average home owner is more than capable of handling on their own. If your remote is a Fixed code or has dip switches inside, the remote WHY EVO will work your gate or door as soon as the clone is complete. If your system has the newer rolling code technology the Why evo remote needs to learn the signal from your existing remote and then it needs to be programmed to your Gate Receiver or Garage Door Operator using the learn/Smart button built into said equipment. The learn button for your garage door opener is usually on the back of the Motor Head Hanging from the ceiling or under the lens cover.
Right out of the Box the WHY EVO gives customers the possibility to generate the most popular brands rolling code signal without having to be learned from an existing remote. Here is a list of the pre programmable signals:Please note: If you have a Fixed code remote , you need to have an existing working remote to clone to be able to use this remote. If your remote is rolling code and does not match one of the pre-programmable rolling code signals you must have an existing remote for the WHY EVO opener to learn from before it can be coded to your Gate or Door Operator.
- Part Number WHY-EVO
- Comes in four Colors: Licorice Black, Granade Red, Magnolia White, and Sky Blue
- Compatible with Allstar®, Boss®, Challenger®, Chamberlain®, Decko®, Digi-Code®, DoorKing®, Genie®, GTO®, Guardian®, HomeLink®, Hormann®, Keystone Heddolf®, LiftMaster®, Linear®, Marantec®, Napoleon Lynx®, North Shore Commercial Door®, Overhead Door®, Pulsar®, Raynor®, Remote Control Solutions®, Sears Craftsman®, Skylink®, Sommer®, Stanley®, Transmitter Solutions®,
- If you do not have a transmitter currently, this remote will only work with: LiftMaster® Rolling Code Units (Purple, Orange, Green, & Yellow Learn buttons), Genie®/ Overhead Door® Intellicode Series 1 & 2, and Linear® MegaCode® units.
- Capable of cloning frequencies directly from remotes
- Compatible with Pre-installed Visor Remotes in newer model cars
- Audible Beep when button is pressed
- Can be used as Visor style or keychain style remote
- Uses CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Dimensions: Width: 1 9/16” X Length: 2 1/4” X Depth: 3/8”
- 1 Year Warranty
- Double mould injected to prevent damage
QUESTION: Will this work if the original garage door opener no longer works? by Gina V 2/21/2017
ANSWER: Maybe. If you have one of the 4-5 standard garage door opener brands. The instructions will tell you how to program for those. However the best way to program this remote is to use the old remote and point it at the new one. It will learn the code. You can't really do that with an old remote that isn't working : by Charles S a
QUESTION: I have a Raynor Aviator and a Raynor model 150-7 as well as a Liftmaster at 2 different houses. Will the Evo work for all of these? by Jim W 1/21/2017
STAFF ANSWER: THIS REMOTE SHOULD CLONE ALL 3 ! by Taylor M a
QUESTION: Will it work on genie operators? by None N 9/29/2016
ANSWER: this will work for craftman garage door remote model 139.53975srt1? by onofrio l a
STAFF ANSWER: Yes it will as long as you have a current working remote. by Taylor M a