PowerMaster 642 1-Button Rolling Code Transmitter using a secure frequency of 433MHz. This transmitter comes with a visor clip for easy storage and access from a vehicle visor.DIMENSIONS:
- Length: 2-1/2 Inches
- Width: 1-3/8 Inches
- Depth: 3/8 Inches
PROGRAMMING A TRANSMITTER
- Model Number: PM201
- Part Number: 29-20004
- 433.92 MHz Frequency
- Visor Clip Included
- Compatible with PowerMaster R2701
DELETING A TRANSMITTER
- Press the learn button on the receiver and wait for the LED light to turn red.
- Press any one of the transmitter buttons twice.
- The LED will flicker for several seconds before turning off which will indicate that the learning process is complete and successful.
- Press and hold the learn button on the receiver for approximately 8 seconds after the red LED light turns on.
- Once the red LED light is off, release the learn button.
- The LED will turn red again for 2 seconds before turning off indicating that the deleting of the transmitter is complete.