We offer Winding and Stationary Cones in sets, or assembled to our Springs. Winding Cones fit into torsion springs to permit winding and tension adjustment. Stationary Cones fit into the end of a torsion spring permitting the spring to be fixed to the center bearing bracket, and may also incorporate a retainer for a ball bearing or a nylon bushing.
• Our 2 5/8 Cones are for Torsion springs with an Inside diameter of 2-5/8".
• This item is sold as a PAIR.
• A Qty of 1 will include 1 Winding cone & 1 Stationary cone.
• These Torsion Spring Ends are designed for use with a 1" diameter shaft
• Maximum Wire size for these cones is .331" Diameter.
• The Maximum
For a complete list of our Garage Door Springs Click Here