BEA’s 10SPARROW is a highly flexible motion sensor designed to detect people and vehicles in a variety of industrial, security and pedestrian applications.
The Sparrow’s adjustable microwave antenna can be rotated 180 degrees to create different sensing fields, capable of detecting bi-directional traffic (two way), unidirectional (approach only) and unidirectional (departure only).
The 10SPARROW is designed to operate in industrial or harsh environments. The Sparrow sold by North Shore Commercial Door is ideal for motion detection, vehicle-flow management, security or worker automation applications in Industrial settings. Additionally, the Sparrow can be used to detect any movement at the base of escalators, moving sidewalks or similar conveyor systems.
• Adjustable detection zones to a maximum of 240 in x 360 in (20 ft x 30 ft)
• Mounting height from 78 in to 240 in (6.5 ft to 20 ft)
• 10 sensor sensitivity settings can be applied to optimize detection
• IP64 rated enclosure for industrial and harsh environments
• Immunity settings can be adjusted to achieve various motion detection outcomes
• ALTERNATE SKUS: "SPARROW"
For more product & how-to videos subscribe to our YouTube channel: