The Genie GCL-H standard-duty hoist is designed for high- or full-lift sectional doors or rolling doors. The operator is capable of handling a 30-cycle-per-hour or less duty requirement and can lift doors up to 24 feet in height. The motor is designed with overload protection to ensure continuous and reliable performance.
The GCL-H operator includes a variety of Genie’s most well-loved features including the TensiBelt primary reduction, EZ Limit electro-mechanical limits, MultiVolt voltage simplification and a convenient 16-character LCD display. An electronically interlocked manual hoist is included for emergency operation.
The Genie GCL-H from NorthShoreCommercialDoor.com is designed to be safe and easy to use. The operator is controlled by a 3-button panel or by wireless transmitters. A built-in Intellicode receiver is capable of learning up to 50 transmitters. The transmitters may be programmed into the system or deleted from the system directly at the LCD display.
• Capable of 30 cycles per hour
• Continuous duty motor with overload protection
• EZ Limit electro-mechanical limits
• MultiVolt voltage simplification
• TensiBelt primary reduction
• Precision radial ball bearings
• 16-character LCD display with trouble-shooting assistance
• 3-button control station
• Manual hoist for emergency operation
• Intellicode receiver capable of learning up to 50 transmitters
• 2 year/20,000 cycle warranty
For more product & how-to videos subscribe to our YouTube channel: