The Garage Door Penetrating Lubricant from North Shore Commercial Door is a high quality formula that is designed to penetrate rust & Corrosion and keep your garage door in working condition. Recommended for applications that haven’t been lubricated in years, this hard working lube can loosen advanced rust. The secret of the hard work comes from the “creeping” nature of the lubricant, which means that it easily gets between parts to help ease and speed up the loosening process. The formula sprays on as a foam and quickly works its way between parts to assist in the removal and “backing off” of nuts and bolts.PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Part Number: L005-13395-Z
- Easily penetrates rust and corrosion
- Can withstand temperature breakdown
- 1 Can weighs 15.75oz
- Shake can vigorously for one minute after mixing ball begins to rattle.
- Spray penetrating Lubricant on all corroded, rusted, or frozen parts.
- Let stand for several minutes to allow thorough penetration.
- If necessary, tap lightly to speed up and ensure penetration. In extreme cases a second application may be necessary.
- Mineral Oil
- Petroleum Distillates
- Hydrotreated (mild) Heavy naphthenic (CAS#64742-52-5)
- Isoparaffinic Petroleum Distillate (CAS#64742-47-8)
- Propane (CAS#74–98-6)
- Butane (CAS#106-97-8)
- Ethyl Acetate (CAS#141–78-6)
- Isobutane (CAS#75-28-5)