The Doorgard 212LS is durable, weatherproof, and designed for both indoor and outdoor commercial and residential use. As an added security feature against forced entry, the handle will not mechanically engage the cylinder in the event of the non-recognition of an entry code.
A master password control system stores and recognizes up to 120 passwords and allows for the instant elimination of unwanted users. Two mechanical keys are provided for optional use during emergency situations. The lock is powered by four AA 1.5 volt batteries (not included) designed for 15,000 keypad activations translating into approximately 5 years of usage based upon 10 activations per day.
• Standard IEI programming
• Durable construction designed to last more than 10 years
• Clutch lever design
• Long battery life (15,000 keypad activations) with low battery alert (batteries not included)
• Passwords are stored during battery removal
• Easy to install into a standard cylindrical door prep (ANSI 151.8)
• 15 minute installation; all mounting hardware included
• Master password control system
• 120 user codes
• Invalid code lockout for 20 seconds after 3 incorrect password attempts
• Override key for emergency situations (2 keys included)
• 2 year limited warranty
• Size: 8.4" L x 7.3" W x 10.2" H
For more product & how-to videos subscribe to our YouTube channel: