The LiftMaster® Lighting Control Package that is sold exclusively through North Shore Commercial Door includes (2ea) Remote Light Controls and (2ea) Remote Light Switches. With it, you can control home lighting with your smartphone or garage door opener remote control. Requires the LiftMaster® 828LM Internet Gateway for smartphone control.
Remote Light Control (825LM)
The LiftMaster® Remote Light Control lets you control your home lighting with your garage door opener remote control or your smartphone via the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway.
• Operate any lamp using your garage door opener remote control, or via the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway using your smartphone or computer
• Plugs into any interior wall outlet
• Can be used with any lamp that utilizes incandescent, fluorescent or LED light bulbs up to 600 watts maximum
• Expand lighting in your garage to work with the garage door opener work lights by programming directly into your garage door opener
• Compatible only with LiftMaster® Security+2.0™ garage door openers, Security+2.0™ remote controls and accessories enabled by MyQ® technology
Remote Light Switch (823LM)
The LiftMaster® Remote Light Switch replaces any single light switch, allowing control of the lights remotely via the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway or garage door opener remote control.
• Replaces a single light switch to control lights when you’re away
• Use with the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway to control lights from a smartphone or computer
• Turn on lights in the garage, yard or home using the garage door opener remote control
• Compatible only with LiftMaster® Security+2.0™ garage door openers, Security+2.0™ remote controls, and accessories enabled by MyQ® technology
• Wall plate not included
For more product & how-to videos subscribe to our YouTube channel:
QUESTION: Can the wall switches be programmed for timed operation? Like coming on every day from 6 -10pm? by Dave P 10/18/2014
QUESTION: Is this compatible with z-wave or is there a bridge ? by None N 4/24/2014
STAFF ANSWER: There is no Z wave capabilities. This will only work with Liftmaster's My Q Internet gateway Part # 828LM<br /><br />It will also work with all of the MAX series remotes by Chamberlain Liftmaster by Matthew O a
QUESTION: Will this work with craftsman assure link gateway? by Steve S 4/16/2014
STAFF ANSWER: Yes it is completely compatible with assurelink. by Matthew O a
ANSWER: Not sure. I think it will work with the Chamberlain stuff though. by Michael P a