The Carefree Keypad Model 1050 is a sleek and compact keypad created with the ability to program one access code or up to 1000. If you have an apartment building, or secure warehouse, you can designate a specific code for each of your residents or employees. This eliminates the risk of having unwanted guests in your facility.
The manufacturer built the Carefree Keypad with the intent to withstand the elements. With this unit you will never have to worry about water damage or electrical surges. The Carefree keypads are fully sealed for adverse conditions and all electronics are potted in epoxy, This combination makes the unit impervious to water and moisture. Built in lightning strike/electrical surge protection prevents damage. However, if you live in an area prone to frequent electrical strikes it is suggested that you purchase a surge protector.
This model can be Mounted to a stand alone pedestal, or directly to the wall for easy access.
The Keypad is made out of heavy duty die cast metal and have bright easy to read graphics. If you worried about being able to see at night, this keypad has a light that illuminates at night for easier access.
• Part Number: 1050G-1000-MMTC
• Up to 1000 Personal Code Numbers
• 2 to 6 digital entry code length
• Microprocessor based memory
• Lightning and Surge Protection built in
• 2 LED status indicators
• Audio tone buzzer, shipped standard with feature but not required. Can be ordered without feature
• Easy to program
• Built in timer for remote to exit door switch or fire access key switch
• Rugged Heavy Duty Metal Housing
• Powered from a 10 Volt to 30 Volt AC or DC source
• Highly Vandal Resistant
• Fully sealed metal push button or plastic keyboard
• No code number loss with power failure (EPROM MEMORY)
• Night light illuminates keys whenever keypad is used
• Timed anti-pass back; and keypad lockout
For more product & how-to videos subscribe to our YouTube channel: