Not sure which receiver will work with your garage door operator? Its time to buy the new NSCD-RX433RC1 Rolling Code receiver from North Shore Commercial Door! This receiver operates on a secure frequency of 433.92MHZ. North Shore Commercial Door knows that the most important thing in any home is safety, which is why we made this rolling code product. Still not convinced? This receiver promotes longer range, and better communication between products than standard garage receivers.
Are you worried about complex installation and programming steps? Well there is no need to stress! North Shore Commercial Door made sure that the programming steps are simple and easy to follow. The receiver has holes in each corner for easy and secure mounting. Programming the remotes is a breeze as well! The receiver programs via learn button, This means you just have to put the receiver in programming mode, press the button on the remote, and the receivers light color should change from blue to purple. This indicates that the remote has synced up and is ready for use.
• Rolling Code Receiver from North Shore Commercial Door
• Receiver Part Number NSCD-RX433RC1
• Compatible with Remote NSCD-433RC1
• Operates on secured frequency of 433.92 MHZ
• Available as a kit the RC1
• 12 Volts
• Mounting holes in each corner for easy and secure mounting.
• Color coded indicator for programming
• built in 18 Gauge Red antenna wire
• Transformer for power
• 10’ strand of 2-wire bell wire used for connection between receiver and the operator
• Installation and programming instructions.
For more product & how-to videos subscribe to our YouTube channel:
QUESTION: Will a Chamberland 953EV remote work with this receiver? by gregg w 5/6/2017
STAFF ANSWER: No it will not. by Taylor M a
QUESTION: Is this receiver compatible with Genie Intellicode Remotes and HomeLink car transmitters? by John W 11/10/2016
STAFF ANSWER: No it is not. by Taylor M a
QUESTION: Will this program to run a 1976 Raynor R-150 OPENER BY JUST CHANGING OUT THE RECEIVER BOX AND REMOTE THEN? The R-150 has neither FIP or a learn button as of now and remote is gone so have to get out every time and open from inside. by Kirk F 12/26/2015