NORTH SHORE COMMERCIAL DOOR SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: North Shore Commercial Door, 162 Edgewood St, Elyria, OH 44035 (“Sponsor”).
- ADMINISTRATOR: North Shore Commercial Door.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to individuals, who, as of Entry, are NOT minors as defined by their state, province or territory of primary residence (“Minors”), and who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States, D.C., Puerto Rico (collectively, “Territory”), and are not employees of Sponsor or Administrator; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). If you are a United States citizen, you are considered a Minor as follows: [a] if you are younger than nineteen (19) years of age and your state of primary residence is Nebraska or Alabama; [b] if you are younger than twenty-one (21) years of age and your state/territory of primary residence is Mississippi or Puerto Rico, and [c] if you are younger than eighteen (18) years of age and your state of primary residence is any of the remaining states and DC.
- ENTRY: During the period beginning 12:01 AM on February 1, 2018 and ending 11:59 PM on March 1, 2019 (“Master Entry Period”) or when 1000 subscribers is reached, this Sweepstakes will be conducted as one Sweepstakes. To enter, become a subscriber to our YouTube channel to be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). There will be one (1) random drawing for the Sweepstakes (“Drawing”).
- LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during that Sweepstakes’ period in order to be considered. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/email address (“Address”). Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor/Administrator’s sole discretion. Void in Quebec and wherever else prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- PRIZES: TOTAL OF ONE (1) PRIZE: All prize values are in United States Dollars. Prize (“Prize”) is a five Prize is a single use coupon valued at $200 for use only on NorthShoreCommercialDoor.com. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): US$200.00. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- PROCEDURES: Administrator will conduct a random Drawing on or about three (3) business days after the applicable Day in order to select the potential Winner of the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for the applicable Day. The decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator shall be final and binding.
- WINNERS: On or about one (1) business day after the March 1, 2018, the potential Winner will be notified via email. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following: [a] potential Winner’s failure to respond to notification within two (2) business days after transmission; [b] the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [c] the return of any other notification as undeliverable; [d] potential Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; [e] potential Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry; [f] potential Winner’s failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator’s request for eligibility, Prize fulfillment or Prize tax reporting purposes.