North Shore Commercial Door is proud to have the new 030205 low current receiver from USAutomatic in stock. USAutomatic is the leading manufacturer in Gate operators and solar friendly products. Thanks to their innovative design and constant product improvement, USAutomatic and has maintained their reputation for the past 15 years.
This product operates using a frequency of 433.92 Mhz and comes standard on all USAutomatic Gate operators, and is for use with control boards using quick connect terminals. This innovative receiver uses dual relays, doubling the storage capacity of the memory from the 20’s up to 42. USAutomatic is always on top of the latest trends, and has made this unit compatible with HomeLink Version 5 products using QuickTrain Technology. Please note that your car needs to support the 433.92 MHz frequency for this to work with homelink.
By using solar-friendly accessories, you can design and install a complete system utilizing standard 6 watt solar panel. USAutomatic continues to work with accessories and control board design to offer methods and products to reduce battery drain.
Additional information is available through the product manual which is readily available for our customers on this product page.
• Designed for USAutomatic control boards with quick connect plug
• Operating Frequency 433.92 Mhz
• Capable of storing 42 unique transmitter codes
• Learn button for programming
• Compatible with HomeLink with Quick Train Technology.
• Two relays - Primary relay momentary, secondary relay has momentary or latching mode
• Solar friendly unit. Use USAutomatic compatible solar products to create your own set up.
For more product & how-to videos subscribe to our YouTube channel: