North Shore Commercial Door Is proud to be carrying USAutomatic's Sentry Wireless Keypad. This product is a quality unit from the gate industries leading innovator, and manufacturer. North Shore Commercial Door is proud to have it available for a very competitive price!
The 050500 LCR Wireless Keypad (Old Part Number 050520) is a weatherproof and tamper-resistant model which can be mounted on the outside of your gate allowing you entry without a transmitter. Using this keypad takes some programming using virtual dip switches.
This keypad can use two relays and operates on a frequency of 433.92MHZ. With a storage capacity of up to 24 different codes this wireless keypad is perfect for use on gates, garage doors, and rolling shutters.
• The USAutomatic 050500 LCR Wireless Keypad is tamper-resistant, and weatherproof.
• The model 050500 gate opener keypad with digicode labeled on the side used with USAutomatic patriot and sentry gates, can be mounted outside your gate and offer convenient access without your remote.
• There are up to 4+ 2 different channels that can operate up to 6 different relays or receivers
• Operates at 433.92 MHz
• Best used on Garage Doors, Gates, Rolling Shutters, Sun Blinds, lighting, etc.
• 24 code wireless keypad -AT. (stores up to 24 different security codes)
• High security user code (19,683 codes)
• Lithium CR123A Battery included (average of 36 month battery duration)
• Mounting hardware included (screws, mount plate, foam insert)
• FCC ID : PWJDK433
• Model 433KPD
• 1 year Manufacture warranty
For any additional information please pick up the phone and give us a call at 800 783 6112.
For more product & how-to videos subscribe to our YouTube channel:
QUESTION: What are the dimensions of this? I would like to put it under a weatherproof enclosure but need to find one large enough to fit. by Don K 7/3/2016
ANSWER: Mine is just a small amount under 1x3.25x6 inches. Both have been out in the weather for 3 or more years with no covers and work fine, other than having to replace their batteries every year or so. Don't lose the very smal screws when removing the front to replace the batteries. by P A a
QUESTION: is this plastic or metal? by Duane S 3/5/2015
ANSWER: Plastic by Lucas D a
ANSWER: Plastic. by Terry C a
ANSWER: Hi Duane. It is a hard plastic. It has been on my fence, exposed to the elements for about a year now and is holding up well. I would recommend this product. It is super easy to install and I was able to get it working in about an hour. by nancy w a
ANSWER: plastic by Tom A a
ANSWER: Plastic by A f a
ANSWER: The keypad unit is all plastic. by Frances L a
QUESTION: Is this keypad compatible with the patriot II solar charged dual swing? by Karen F 7/29/2014
ANSWER: I have the Patriot I & this keypad works great! by nancy w a
ANSWER: Yes it is<br />Easy to install by Sergio R a
QUESTION: does this replace LCR Wireless Keypad - PN 050520 ? by john w 7/1/2013
STAFF ANSWER: Sentry Wireless Keypad #050520 = USAutomatic 050500 LCR by Matthew O a