Repair your garage door opener rather than replacing it by installing a new motor head from North Shore Commercial Door. The Zap 825 replacement motor head assembly comes in several varieties to work with Zap garage door openers with model numbers 825-B, 825-C and 825-D. Please select the desired part from the drop-down menu before ordering. The replacement motor head assemble will work with all 8825 series of Zap Control openers including series 1, series 2 and series 3.
The ZAP 825 Replacement Motor Head Assembly includes everything needed to successfully repair a Zap garage door opener including the motor head, all necessary mounting hardware, a low voltage motor wiring harness, a new tension chain, a new cable and a lever. The replacement motor heads are priced low and ship quickly.
• Part Number 825-HWB Is used with model 825-3-B (8581B) with 4" Pulley and belt configuration.
• Part Number 825-HWC Is used with model 825-3-C (8581C) with 5" Pulley and belt configuration.
• Part Number 825-HWD Is used with model 825-3-D (8581D) with 6" Pulley and belt configuration.
• Compatible with series 1, series 2 and series 3 openers
• Assembly includes motor head, mounting hardware, wiring harness, tension chain, cable and lever