The Zap 8825 Replacement Motor Head Assembly from North Shore Commercial Door makes it easy to repair your Zap series 8825 garage door operator without replacing the entire unit. The assembly is installed horizontally and comes with all necessary mounting hardware to complete the job. The Zap 8825 Replacement Motor Head Assembly comes in several varieties to work with Zap 8825 series garage door openers. The replacement parts work with model numbers 8825-B, 8825-C and 8825-D including series 1, series 2 and series 3 designs. Please select the replacement motor kit you need by using the drop down menu above the add to cart button.
The motor assembly includes the motor head, all necessary mounting hardware, a low voltage motor wiring harness, a new tension chain, cable and lever.
• Part Number 8825-HWB Is used with model 8825-3-B (88581B) with 4" Pulley and belt configuration.
• Part Number 8825-HWC Is used with model 8825-3-C (88581C) with 5" Pulley and belt configuration.
• Part Number 8825-HWD Is used with model 8825-3-D (88581D) with 6" Pulley and belt configuration.
• Compatible with series 1, series 2 and series 3 operators
• Assembly includes motor head, mounting hardware and wiring harness