We’ve all had that nightmare where we wake up in a cold sweat trying to remember whether or not we closed the garage door and locked down the house. Well those dreams are thing of the past! North Shore Commercial Door has the Genie Aladdin Connect in store and available for purchase for an amazing low price!
The Genie Aladdin Connect kit comes with the Wall Station, Door Sensor, wire, mounting hardware, and transformer. The Aladdin Connect can control up to three doors despite the kit only coming with one sensor. An Extra Aladdin Position Sensor
is required for each door you wish to control.Security:
This Innovative Genie Product allows homeowners to monitor the status of their garage door from anywhere in the world that has cell phone reception or a wi-fi connection. In order to be fully functional the Genie Aladdin Connect needs a standard 110V outlet within five feet of the wall button for power. UL Standards require that the device have security, which means customers will need a router that meets or exceeds 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHZ with either WEP, WPA, or WPA2 security.
The mobile app from Genie can be downloaded for both Apple and Android phones. Currently, the app is not compatible with Windows or Blackberry phones. The mobile app will allow you to operate your door at the push of a button. Customers can also easily add and delete who has access to control the door. Are you worried about running out of codes? Don’t Be! The Genie Aladdin Connect has the ability to let up to 20 people join a network Compatible Openers:
If you are worried about compatibility information, don’t be! The Aladdin Connect is only compatible with models manufactured in or after 1993 that have safety beams. It should be noted that UL Standards only approved this product for use on sectional residential doors. Genie ensured that the Aladdin Connect was compatible with a host of units:Genie & Overhead Door Series II Openers
- Best identified by the wall console buttons which are a non-black color. This covers the majority of Operators in production today.Genie Overhead Door Series III Openers
- Best identified by the wall console buttons which are black. In order to work with this unit, customers need a Dry Contact Control Adapter #38013R.Chamberlain (Pre-Security+ 2.0)
- Identifiable by units without a purple antenna.Craftsman (Pre-Assurance+ 2.0)
- Identifiable by units without a purple antenna.Linear
- All modelsMarantec
- All modelsStanley
- All models are compatibleWayne Dalton
- All models are compatible.Product Highlights:
• Compatible with units that have safety beams manufactured in 1993 or after
• Control up to 3 doors with Aladdin Connect
• Enable up to 20 People to use app account
• Requires a router that meets or exceeds 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz with Security of
WEP, WPA, or WPA2
• Compatible with IOS 7 and up and Android 4.3 and up.
• Genie and OverHead Door Series III Models require Dry Contact Control Adapter #38013R.
to be compatible.