Failing garage door hardware is a big issue waiting to happen. Fixing your garage door begins with determining the cause of the issue, as well as the placement of the product. Customers don’t have to spend hours searching for the best price anymore because we have it. North Shore Commercial Door.com takes all of the headache out of replacing your garage door hinges. Our website has the lowest prices on the market, and the most information on how to determine a suitable replacement. The hinges we use are compatible with the majority of residential garage doors.
You shouldn’t have to be an expert to know how to repair your door. Trying to figure out what hinge goes where is confusing, which is why North Shore Commercial Door.com takes care of that for you. Most hinges are numbered according to their placement on the door. The lower the number, the closer the hinge is to the bottom of the door. The placement of a # 4 hinge on a standard residential door would typically be found in between the fourth and fifth panels on the left, and right sides of the door.
North Shore Commercial Door.com offers hinges made with corrosion resistant 14 Gauge Galvanized Steel, and are for use with a standard 7/16” outer diameter stem roller. The Gauge of the steel refers to the thickness of the metal, which in this case is the industry standard residential for hinges.
If you are unable to find the number stamped into your hinge, please view our chart at the bottom of the ad.Product Overview:
• Hinge # 4 replaces hinge between fourth and fifth sections on left & right side of door.
• Roller tube accepts a standard 7/16" outer diameter stem roller
• 14 Gauge Corrosion Resistant Garage Door # 4 Hinge made from Galvanized Steel.
• This # 4 Hinge is for use with most sectional garage doors
• Should have # 4 embossed on the existing hinge
• Used by most garage door manufacturers