Garage doors are the largest moving piece of equipment in your home, and maintaining their working condition is very important. That is why North Shore Commercial Door.com offers only the most durable replacement parts. Our prices are the lowest on the market for the high quality product we sell. The hinges North Shore Commercial Door.com offers are compatible with the majority of residential garage doors.
Hinges are numbered according to their placement on the door. The lower the number, the closer the hinge is to the bottom of the door. The #5 Hinge is installed between the fifth and sixth sections on the left & right side of the door.
The hinges North Shore Commercial Door.com offers are corrosion resistant, 14 Gauge Galvanized Steel which work perfectly with a standard 7/16” outer diameter stem roller. The Gauge of the steel refers to the thickness of the metal, which in this case is the industry standard residential for hinges.
If you are unable to find the number stamped into your hinge, please view our chart at the bottom of the ad.
• Hinge # 5 replaces hinge between fifth and sixth sections on left & right side of door.
• Roller tube accepts a standard 7/16" outer diameter stem roller
• 14 Gauge Corrosion Resistant Garage Door # 5 Hinge made from Galvanized Steel.
• This # 5 Hinge is for use with most sectional garage doors
• Should have # 5 embossed on the existing hinge
• Used by most garage door manufacturers