Housed in a rugged stainless steel faceplate with a brightly lit plastic button, the BEA 10ACPBSS1 is perfect for request-to-exit and access control applications and is now available from North Shore Commercial Door. This button is part of their request-to-exit product line that includes a wide range of products designed for controlled access applications. The Access Control Button is easy to maintain with an easily replaceable 12 - 24 VDC lightbulb rather than entire assembly replacement. The 10ACPBSS1's durable construction also includes tamper-proof screws to keep out would be vandals. Compatible with 10BOX24SGSM Single Gang Surface Mount Box Housing
, also available from North Shore Commercial Door.
- Rugged housing for commercial and industrial applications
- Easy to replace lightbulb
- Illuminated green button signals activation -- can be disabled.
- Tamper proof screws
- Stainless steel faceplate
- Compatible with BEA 10BOX24SGSM Single Gang Surface Mount Box
- Time Range: Momentary switch, no delay
- Faceplate: Single Gang -- 2-3/4 in. (Width) x 4-1/2 in. (Height)
- Input Power: 10 A @ 125/250 VAC
- High Volt Bulb: 60 mA @ 24 VDC (P/N C656)
- Low Volt Bulb: 190 mA @ 12 VDC (P/N CM-161)
- Relay: SPDT, color coded wiring (Open/Closed)