The F320 is a wired digital keyless
entry system designed for access
control applications. The keypad is
housed in a rugged cast aluminum
enclosure that can be mounted to
a pedestal or bolted directly to a
wall. The die-cast keys have bright,
easy-to-read yellow graphics.
• Ideal for perimeter access control.
• Program up to 120 entry codes for added security.
• 1 - 6 digit entry codes
• Tactile audible feedback keys
• Programmable LED light illuminates keypad.
• Two LED indicators show system status.
• Rugged cast aluminum housing.
• Key lock secures keypad to mounting backplate.
• Two Year Warranty
• Dimensions: 4” wide x 5.5” high x 3” deep.
• Shipping weight: 3 lbs.
• Power: 12-24 V AC or DC source.
• Current: 10 mA typical, 150 mA maximum.
• Temperature Range: -22ºF to + 149ºF.
• Humidity Range: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
For more product & how-to videos subscribe to our YouTube channel:
QUESTION: can I have 30 different codes at one time? I have employees that will have their own codes. by randy g 2/23/2016
ANSWER: According to the standard features, the GTO F320 Gate Opener is suppose to be able to program up to 120 entry codes. However, I have been unable to get the unit to program multiple codes. I gave up programming and reprogramming after several hours of failed attempts. Maybe you will have better luck. by Flo B a
STAFF ANSWER: Yes you can ! by Taylor M a
QUESTION: What do I have to have to make this keypad work with a Patriot I gate opener. Another receiver ? Or will it work with the receiver for the remotes that is supplied with the opener -- LCR remotes. by Harold P 4/7/2014
STAFF ANSWER: Please call us at 440-366-6112 to match up a proper keypad for you based on your needs. by Matthew O a