Hormann SD7500 Garage Door Opener Circuit Board
Part # D437634
In cases where a confirmed lightning strike check to make sure the opener will open the door. If there is no red light on the motor and the door will not move you will need a new motor assembly.HOW TO REPLACE THE CIRCUIT BOARD:
- Make sure the opener is unplugged from the outlet.
- Remove the light bulbs.
- Remove the plastic cover covering the head assembly.
- The board is at the back of the head and is secured in place by 4 plastic tabs.With slight pressure push on the two tabs that are at the edge of the board closest to the actual motor itself.
- The board should pop free and then you can slide it from under the other two tabs.
- There are 5 wiring assemblies that must be unplugged and then the board is completely free of the head.
- Reverse the process to install the new board.