North Shore Commercial Door knows that all weather seals are not created the same. That’s why we aim to offer our customers the best products for the best prices. Take the CN102-40-W for instance, this bulb type seal is made for use on rolling steel doors using dual bottom angles. The top fin slides between the angles and is bolted into place. Made out of Santoprene (a variation of EPDM) this seal is extremely durable. Weighing 30% less than standard EPDM, the Heavy Duty Rolling Steel Door Bottom Seal is capable of withstanding harsh temperatures. This makes the rolling steel door seal a great option for mini-warehouses or self-storage locations where doors are directly affected by the elements.
In a past life Cornell Cookson trusted this weather seal enough to make it their “Phantom Featheredge”. This seal solution was found on Cornell Cookson Legacy Fire Door models FDO-A, FDO-A10, and FDO-B.
The heavy duty rolling door seal is sold by the foot. To place an order please measure the width of your door, then type that number into the quantity box. This will help ensure that you receive the proper length.
- PART NUMBER: CN102-40-W
- Heavy Duty Rolling Steel Door Seal
- Compatible with mini-warehouse, self-storage, and other doors using double angle bottom bars
- Compatible with Cornell Cookson Fire door models FDO-A, FDO-A10, and FDO-B
- Elongated top ridge for bolts-in-place and bottom fins for added blockage on heavy-duty rolling steel doors
- Fin measures 1/8 Inch thick and 1-5/8 Inches tall
- Overall Dimensions: 1-13/16 In Wide X 2-13/16 In Height
- Made of Santoprene - a heavy duty rubber similar to EPDM
- Weighs 30% less than other heavy duty seals
- Easily installed