The DAK-2ULTMVP from North Shore Commercial Door is a ready to install drive-thru alert kit that detects vehicles and alerts staff. The drive-thru alert kit provides audio and visual indications to team members that need to know when a customer's vehicle has pulled into the drive-thru lane. This system can be used in a wide variety of drive-thru applications requiring two detection zones, including fast-food restaurants, banking, and car washes.
Every EMX dual-zone drive-thru alert kit comes with a pre-wired enclosure with all components pre-installed, so no additional assembly or wiring is required. Terminal blocks inside the panel are available for easy connection of incoming power (120 VAC) and wire connections to the PR-46 loops and LED beacon. All vehicle detectors and the LED beacon will be pre-programmed for a straightforward plug-in installation.
- 2 ULT-MVP multi-voltage vehicle detector
- 2 PR-46-100 Preformed loop with 100-ft. Lead
- 1 120VAC to 24 VDC Power Supply
- 1 SLM500B LED beacon and sounder with three levels of alarm and wall mount bracket
- 1 NEMA 1 Electrical Enclosure (wall mounting hardware not included)
- Dual Zone Drive-thru alert system
- Complete system ready to install
- Pre-wired enclosure, all components pre-installed
- All vehicle detectors and LED beacon are pre-programmed
- Sends audio and visual alerts when vehicles are detected
- For use in drive-thru applications with two detection lanes like fast-food restaurants, banking, car washes