• We recommend that all extension springs utilize a safety containment cable.
• Safety containment cable runs through the entire length of the spring to
prevent broken spring from flying loose causing damage or injury.
• Extension spring containment cables are required in California.
• Galvanized Carbon Steel Cable (GAC type 7 X 7).
• Galvanized hardware to resist rust and moisture.
• Formerly known as newitem131575248
For a Complete List of Garage Door Extension Spring Accessories Click Here
For a Complete List of Garage Door Extension Springs Click Here