LiftMaster 41B5669 Belt-Shortening Kit
| LiftMaster 41B5669 Belt-Shortening Kit is hitch-style attachment for securely and cleanly removing a section of cogged belt to shorten the overall length. North Shore Commercial Door has the repair parts for home and any other setting of garage door openers. Beams, HVAC and other obstructions can cause there to be less space and this device will help with that. This exact kit is for LiftMaster/Chamberlain residential belt drives with 20 or fewer teeth. For open ceiling or exposed rafter garages and similar situations where there is less space available to secure an entire operator.
- Genuine LiftMaster parts
- Crimping hitch and bar for securing to trolley
- Can be used on all belt drive models manufactured after 2002
- LM belts manufactured after 2002 have 20 teeth per 6 inches of belt lengths
- Belt kit can be used on these models
- ALT SKUS: 062544, 41B5669, 109C41, 29C138