Prox Card readers give the security of hi-tech, 21st century, multi-purpose security (residence, business, parking) with maintenance-friendly simple cam-lock access and punch-key calibration and activation. The Security Brands line of StandAlone Proximity card readers combine the latest in proximity technology with the ease of non-PC programming. North Shore Commercial Door is at the forefront of researching, supplying and providing cutting-edge access and security control devices. Order today!
- The Security Brands, formerly American Access Systems (AAS), line of StandAlone Proximity card readers combine the latest in proximity technology with the ease of non-PC programming
- Each StandAlone Proximity card reader features a high grade stainless steel faceplate with heavy metal, powder coated enclosure
- To program the unit, simply unlock the faceplate and use the enclosed keypad to enter codes. That's it! All StandAlone Proximity card readers have a 1000 memory transaction buffer that can be printed out on an RS-232 serial printer
- Mounted to the faceplate is an HID Prox Point reader, with the control board mounted safely inside the rugged enclosure
- To program the unit, simply unlock the faceplate and use the enclosed keypad to enter codes.
- The unit will report date, time, card number entered, relay activated and valid / invalid cards. When two card readers (such as an entry / exit application) are required, choose model # 23-206
- This unit allows an additional "slave" proximity reader (see RemotePro CR) to be wired to it, making it ideal for jobs where more than one reader is needed
- -2000 card capacity
- 3 Strikes you're out and True Anti Pass-back
- Optional camera
- Split-relay function allows user to activate two separate doors / gates
- Compatible with one "slave" unit