VINYL STRIP DOOR CURTAINS WITH MOUNTING HARDWARE
MSRP: $204.44 - $1,377.73
Now: $185.85 - $1,252.48
(You save $18.59 )
- 4 feet Wide X 7 feet Tall - 8 inch strip
- 4 feet Wide X 8 feet Tall - 8 inch strip
- 6 feet Wide X 8 Feet Tall - 8 inch strip
- 8 feet Wide X 8 Feet Tall - 8 inch strip
- 8 feet Wide X 8 Feet Tall - 12 inch strip
- 8 feet Wide X 10 feet Tall - 8 inch strip - Partial overlap
- 8 feet Wide X 10 feet Tall - 12 inch strip
- 9 feet Wide X 10 feet Tall - 8 inch strip
- 10 feet Wide X 10 feet Tall - 8 inch strip
- 10 feet Wide X 10 feet Tall - 12 inch strip
- 12 feet Wide X 12 feet Tall - 12 inch strip - Partial overlap
- 6 inch strip: 66% partial overlap
- 8 inch strips: 50% partial overlap
- 12 inch strips: 66% partial overlap
- 16 inch strips: 66% partial overlap
- All strips are compatible with 100% full overlap
- Energy Savings - Prevents heated or cool air from escaping while allowing doors to remain open.
- Noise Control - Complies with OSHA noise regulations.
- Pollution Control - Overlapping vinyl strips prevent dust, dirt, fumes, smoke, and other airborne particulates from spreading.
- Pest Control - reduce the chances of birds, insects, or rodents from gaining access to your facility.
- Unlimited Use - Common applications include shipping and receiving loading docks, traffic doors, conveyor openings, crane way enclosures, temperature-controlled rooms, partitions between buildings, storage area enclosures, coolers or freezer secondary doors, inside refrigerated trucks, spray booths, welding screens, car wash edits, sound barriers and enclosures for machinery, and hood enclosures or fume containment.
- Easily install by mounting strips inside header of doorframe or directly to a wall
- Unlimited applications including traffic doors, passage doors, loading docks, and more
- Reduce energy costs by preventing heated or cooled air from escaping
- Meets CPAI-84 and California State fire Marshal Requirements for flame resistance
- Meets USDA, FDA, and Agriculture Canada requirements
- Operating temperature (-10ºF to 140ºF)
- Mounting Hardware is made of 14 gauge galvanized steel with bolts pre-studded in bracket
- Low Maintenance - a damaged strip can easily be replaced by removing some bolts
- Made of transparent flat vinyl to improve safety and visibility
- UV Stabilized to prevent startups from yellowing
- Alternative SKUs: newitem1159052428, newitem1159053289, newitem1159053430, newitem1159053584, newitem2159053753, newitem2159053876, newitem2159054234, S121212C66WM0-SS