Universal Micro-Processed Lock-Out Relay Module 10LO21U by BEA
This item is discontinued. Please view this replacement item:
The 10LO21U Universal Lock-Out Module by BEA is now available directly through North Shore Commercial Door. The 10LO21U is a universal micro-processed lockout module designed to operate on swing doors utilizing all door controls. The 10LO21U is used with BEA's Bodyguard or DK12 overhead presence sensors. The Lock-Out module locks out header-mounted safety sensors while the door is in closing cycle. The 10LO21U interprets door open or door closed positions by reading the motor voltage input. The 10LO21U communicates the position of the door based on the motor voltage information to the Bodyguard or DK12 via data lines. The 10LO21U provides optional safety beam input to override the inhibit signal during closing. For example, when the safety beam path is blocked or interrupted during closing, the inhibit data will be cancelled, thus initiating a safety signal to the door control safety input.
- Item Number: 10LO21U
- Micro-processed lockout module
- Operates on swing doors utilizing all door controls
- Locks out header-mounted safety sensor while the door is in closing cycle
- Interprets position of the door by reading the motor voltage
- Communicates the position of the door to the Bodyguard or DK12 via data lines
- Provides optional safety beam input to override the inhibit signal during closing
- When safety beam path is blocked or interrupted during closing, the inhibit data will be cancelled, thus initiating a safety signal to the door control safety input
- Designed specifically for the KM3100 K-Control only, and must not be used on other brands/models of operators! Damage to module may result if this occurs.
- Power Supply: 12-24 Volts AC / 15-24 Volts DC
- Operating Frequency: 4 MHz (Microprocessor)
- Power Consumption: 10 mA at rest, 50 mA Max.
- Output: 2 x SPST Relays
- Max. Voltage - Relay Contact: 60V DC, 120V AC
- Max. Current - Relay Contacts (both): 2A DC, 0.5A AC