Need added security? North Shore Commercial Door can help! The MegaCode ACT-21B Digital Transmitter is a single-channel device that provides more than 1 million different codes for ultimate security. MegaCode transmitters and receivers do not contain the average “coding switch” which virtually eliminates the possibility of duplicate codes. Every block coded transmitter is sequentially coded to customer specifications with a permanent and unique code at the factory. The receiver is programmed to learn the transmitter’s digital code so no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming the transmitter. When used with a Linear access controller, transmitters can be locally or remotely programmed by entering the first and last codes of the block into the system to save time when programming and maintaining a large number of transmitters in a single application. Facility codes can be used to further customize the system.
The ACT-21B Transmitter device is supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring and sold in lots of 10. Powered by two 3-volt “button cell” batteries (type CR1616, CR1620, DL1620 or equivalent). Battery life is conserved by an internal timer limiting the transmission duration to 10 seconds if the button is held down. With normal use, the batteries should last up to 5 years. Two lithium CR1616 batteries included.
- Part Number: ACT-21B
- Sold in lots of 10
- One Button
- Transmitter with quick-disconnect key ring only
- Compatible with AM/II or AccessPro receivers, Linear MegaCode receivers and MDR/MDRG type garage door and gate receivers
- FCC Part 15 compliant
- Uses 318Mhz Frequency
- Custom block coded at the factory with one of over 1,000,000 codes eliminating code duplication
- Please provide your block code range and facility code with your order
- Transmitters can be programmed locally or remotely
- Battery life conserved with internal timer
- Powered by two 3-volt “button cell” batteries (type CR1616, CR1620, DL1620 or equivalent)
- Two lithium CR1616 batteries included
- Dimensions: 1.25” W x 2.25” H x .48” D