garage door openers as well as the controls are manufactured by the Chamberlain Group, Inc.
Chamberlain manufactures garage door openers, and access control products under a variety of names, such as Chamberlain, Liftmaster
, they also privet label for a variety of other companies such as Sears Craftsman, Access Master, Garage Master, Master Mechanic, Formula 1, Security+, Link, Billion Code, True Value, True Guard, and Raynor.
For the most part the components and controls that go into each brand are identical, and of the same quality, in some cases the plastic transmitter cases are a different color, or have a different shape.
Our offering of Sears craftsman transmitters and accessories follows two paths, we can supply the genuine sears labeled product
for the price listed, or we can supply the Liftmaster branded product
, which is fully compatible at the price listed. You will find the Liftmaster branded products to be priced less than the Sears Craftsman. Please use the drop down arrow over the add to cart button to pick your remote.
Replacement remote control for your Craftsman Garage Door Opener system manufactured between 1993 and 2004. The Craftsman® or Liftmaster 3 Function Remote Control can operate up to 3 garage doors of the same technology. Features Billion code technology preprogrammed with a unique code from the factory.
• 3-Function Billion Code Craftsman remote control
• It can operate up to 3 garage doors of the same technology
• Features Billion Code technology which is preprogrammed at the factory to 1 of over 3.5 billion codes
• Can be used to turn on lights or small appliances inside your home all from the comfort of your car with addition of the optional lights control
• Works with Craftsman garage door openers with a green learn button located on the powerhead, or if the original remote control has grey buttons
• Visor clip included to attach the remote control to the cars visor
• One 3-volt battery is included