Tucker Auto-Mation DODGE-P PACKAGE for DOUBLE (Pair) Automatic Door Opener
The Tucker Auto-Mation DODGE-P Package (Item# DODGE-P) for low-energy, double swinging doors from North Shore Commercial Door will turn your double swing doors into automatic doors in just minutes. The DODGE-P Package includes easy-to-follow installation instructions, one (1) SW10/19 Swing Door Operator (Item# SW10/19-SINGLE-200), two (2) TORPEDO-ONE Presence Sensors (Item# TORPEDO-ONE), and one (1) Push Plate Package 45 (Item# PUSHPLATE45) by BEA.
We also carry Automatic Door Opener Accessories to customize your order including sensors, push plates, smoke/CO alarms and electric locks. We suggest an ADA Push Plate Package, like the Long Range 433 Mhz Push Plate Kit (Item# NSCDPB-433).
OPTIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION (Prices Vary*)
DOOR/OPERATOR WIDTH The versatile SW10/19 Swing Door Operator is available to order in two sizes that correspond to the width of your door. Please select one of the following options from the drop-down menu
- 72-Inch Door/75-Inch Operator
- 96-Inch Door/99-Inch Operator
COLOR Maintain an aesthetically pleasing appearance to compliment the look and style of your building and simultaneously provide easy access for disabled persons. The SW10/19 Swing Door Operator is available to order in three different color combinations. *Prices vary according to color. Please select one of the following options from the drop-down menu:
- DODGE-1P PACKAGE Clear Operator / Clear Arm
- DODGE-2P PACKAGE Bronze Operator / Clear Arm
- DODGE-3P PACKAGE Bronze Operator / Black Arm
ARM STYLE Configure the arm to be a PUSH or PULL arm. To specify arm style, select an option from the drop-down menu.
DOOR/SENSOR WIDTH The TORPEDO-ONE Presence Sensor is available to order in two sizes that correspond to the width of your door. Please select one of the following options from the drop-down menu:
- 48-Inch Door/45.5-Inch Sensor
- ITEM# DODGE-P
- Swing Door Package by Tucker Auto-Mation
- Automates DOUBLE swinging doors
- Configure for surface-mounted push or pull applications
- Spring or power close
- Reverses upon sensing an obstruction
- Set for high power (SW10) or low energy (SW19)*
- Fully compliant with all U.S. and Canadian ADA requirements
- Meets ANSI A156.19 and A156.10 standards
- UL-certified with three-hour rating as a fire door operator
- Contact our staff if you need automation packages for wider doors.
*Please see owner’s manual for the most complete technical information