Chamberlain 950CD Multi-Function 1-Button Garage Door Opener Remote
This item is discontinued. Please view this replacement item:
The versatile Chamberlain 950CD Security+ garage door opener remote control transmitter from North Shore Commercial Door is a one-button 315MHz remote tor use with 315MHz garage door openers with Purple "learn" buttons. This remote control transmitter can be used to control your 315MHz Chamberlain, LiftMaster or Sears Craftsman garage door opener, as well as turn lights and small appliances inside your home on and off.
With built-in Security+ rolling code technology, this chamberlain 950CD Security+ remote will automatically change the code between remote and receiver with each use, changing to any of more than 1 billion possible codes. A visor clip and five-year CRW032 3-volt lithium battery are included. You can also use this remote to operate a 315MHz Security+ automatic gate opener.
To program, press and release the learn (programming) button on the garage door opener motor unit. The learn indicator light will glow steadily for 30 seconds. Within 30 seconds, press and hold the button on the hand-held remote. Release the button when the motor unit light blinks, which will indicate that the new remote has "learned" the code.
- 315 MHz
- Purple 'learn' button
- Security+ rolling code technology
- Changes to any of 1 billion+ codes with each use
- Compatible with 315MHz Security+ Chamberlain, LiftMaster, Craftsman openers with Purple learn buttons
- Visor included
- 5-year lithium ion 3V battery included
- WIDTH: 3 INCHES
- HEIGHT: 1-3/4 INCHES
- DEPTH: 5/8 INCHES
This Chamberlain garage door opener remote might be the right choice for you if:
- Your garage door opener has a Red "Learn" button or operates at 315 MHz
- You need a reliable, durable garage door remote
- You have a security gate without a remote that's compatible with the 950CD
- Your original remote control has black buttons
- Your Chamberlain garage door opener was made after June 1, 2005 or is a "D" model
How to Use Model 950CD Single Function Security Remote Control:
- Press and release the “learn” button on the motor unit. The learn indicator light will glow steadily for 30 seconds.
- Within 30 seconds, press and hold the button on the hand-held remote.
- Release the button when the motor unit light blinks. It has leaned the code. If light bulbs are not installed, two clicks will be heard
To Erase All Codes From Motor Unit Memory To deactivate any unwanted remote, first erase all codes: Press and hold the “learn” button on motor unit until the learn indicator light goes out (approximately 6 seconds). All previous codes are now erased. Reprogram each remote or keyless entry you wish to use.