This new universal remote from Chamberlain® features two buttons to control up to two garage doors or gates. The unique manufacturing of this unit gives it the capability to control up to two different brand openers at the same time. This will allow users to control any two compatible units simultaneously, eliminating clutter in your vehicle.
Each remote comes with a visor clip, battery, and a set of instructions. The programming process is easy, and requires no hardware. If you have a compatible Chamberlain®, LiftMaster®, Craftsman®, Genie®, Linear®, Stanley®, or Overhead Door® remote then programming happens one of two ways. You will either have to press a learn button, or pair the remote using dip switches. Both styles are covered in the directions.Product Highlights:
The 375UT is Compatible With:
- Part Number: KLIK3U
- Compatible with Chamberlain®, LiftMaster®, Craftsman®, Genie®, Linear®, Stanley®, Overhead Door®, and more
- Replaces the Liftmaster 375LM and Chamberlain KLIK1U and is a Handheld remote equivalent to the Chamberlain Klick2U wireless keypad and Liftmaster 387LM
- Comes with battery, and visor clip.
- Program and control two different brand doors.
- Long life CR2032 Lithium 3V battery
• 1993-1995 Green Learn Button (Billion Code, 390MHZ)
- Models: 1245, 1255,1270, 1280, and 12864
• 1996-2005 Red/Orange/Amber Learn Button (Security+, 390MHZ)
- Models: 1245R/1255R, 1265R, 2220, 2245/2255, 2265, 2280, 2500,
2575, 2585, 2595
• 2006-2014 Purple Learn Button (Security+, 315MHZ)
- Models: 1345/1355, 1356, 3220, 3240, 3265, 3270, 3280, 3800, 3500,
3850, 3585, 3595
• 2011 - Present Yellow Learn Button (Security+ 2.0, 310, 315, and
- Models: 8065, 8155, 8165, 8355, 8360, 8365-267, 8500, 8550, 8557,