North Shore Commercial Door is excited to have the new KLIK3U-BL Universal
2-Button Garage Door Opener Clicker® from Chamberlain®. This compact two button remote control is manufactured with the capability to control up to two different brand garage doors at the same time. Users can now control their gate and garage door through the same remote control.
Each Clicker comes in a box that contains a long life CR2032 Lithium 3V battery, a visor clip, and programming instructions. These instructions cover how to program the KLIK3U-BL to Chamberlain®, Craftsman®, Genie®, LiftMaster®, Linear®, Overhead Door®, or Stanley® remote controls.
Getting this Garage Door Opener Remote to sync to an operator is easy because there are only two ways that it can pair up. Compatible remotes are either going to have dip switches or learn buttons. Programming a Learn Button unit only requires the user to press a button on the opener itself, and the button on the remote control. Dip Switch models require the user to match a set of switches in the operator, and transmitter.Product Highlights:
The 375UT is Compatible With:
- Part Number: KLIK3U-BL
- Compatible with Chamberlain®, Craftsman®, Genie®, LiftMaster®, Linear®, Overhead Door®, Stanley®, and more
- Replaces the Liftmaster 375LM and Chamberlain KLIK1U and is a Handheld remote equivalent to the Chamberlain Klick2U wireless keypad and Liftmaster 387LM
- Comes with battery, and visor clip.
- Program and control two different brand doors.
- Long life CR2032 Lithium 3V battery
• 1993-1995 Green Learn Button (Billion Code, 390MHZ)
- Models: 1245, 1255,1270, 1280, and 12864
• 1996-2005 Red/Orange/Amber Learn Button (Security+, 390MHZ)
- Models: 1245R/1255R, 1265R, 2220, 2245/2255, 2265, 2280, 2500,
2575, 2585, 2595
• 2006-2014 Purple Learn Button (Security+, 315MHZ)
- Models: 1345/1355, 1356, 3220, 3240, 3265, 3270, 3280, 3800, 3500,
3850, 3585, 3595
• 2011 - Present Yellow Learn Button (Security+ 2.0, 310, 315, and
- Models: 8065, 8155, 8165, 8355, 8360, 8365-267, 8500, 8550, 8557,